Within the available preinstalled images, you'll have the option to deploy a server with Pterodactyl under the Linux operating system -specifically with Ubuntu LTS 22.04-. Once you have the server deployed, the installation of Pterodactyl will start, which can last several minutes. Its timing can be checked from the Emergency Console.
Once the installation is done, you can access the Pterodactyl web panel with the following information:
- URL: https://[DNSAddress] (XXXX.clouding.host)
- User: admin
- Initial password: the same as the root user of the server
For this application to work correctly, it's necessary to enable ports servers on the client panel firewall for the containers to respond.
The software contained on the Pterodactyl image is shown below:
|Operating System||Architecture||Kernel Version|
|Software||Version / information|
|NGINX||As a web server|
Interesting articles on Pterodactyl
- FAQs for new Clouding.io users
- How to set up rules on your firewall profile
- Remote access to Linux server using SSH
- See used space on ssd disc
- Extend partitions manually
I can't find what I need
If you can't find what you need regarding Pterodactyl, you can contact Clouding Technical Support and we'll help you with your questions. You can send an e-mail or give us a call, whatever is most convenient for you.